Jul 18, 2013

So I am rather pissed off.

So I am rather pissed off. I had my page taken down. not non profit one but my other main one by these same people that won’t go away. I am I think in need of some help possibly? I don’t really ask for help well but like they have gone kinda over the line and I think I need some help from my real “facebook friends and followers” This would be the first time I ask all 200,000 of you anything I think like this. I need people to complain about these guys and explain the situation. Somehow they are making dozens of accounts daily and able to ban almost anyone and get accounts and pages taken down. Pretending to be and insulting me was fine when they did that, I don’t care. But when they limit my free speech it has gotten ridiculous. Everyone says Facebook sucks and it does, but what really sucks is if they were right and we really are all fake and these people are not your real friends, like (those who hate the internet say, you know who I’m talking about) maybe they were right. I don’t want to think so though. But I don’t like complaining. Would like my page back up and for them to stop harassing me everyday. That’s what I’d like. For past 6 months everything I put was reported EVERYTHING and then I was banned every other day. My account will be back on Libertarian Ann archist in 5 days, but again, when the problem is solved (or even just a bit of it) I usually just let the rest slide. But I want my page back up and my life and my rights. I’m pretty sure defamation of character is still a law or something, but I don’t want to use laws. I just can’t believe that we are all adults here and this is what we choose to focus our time on. (I’m talking to the jerks doing this, and anyone that is well lame with never a good point on here) Could you please just create some original content or shut the hell up! @Libertarian Ann Archist OH cant tag me cause im no longer an account. nevermind! annarchist.com and twitter.com/annarchist. and I’ll be back. Ron Paul Girl 2012 Girls 4 Ron Paul Kai the Hitchhiker is Innocent Libertarian Pick up Lines: A Way to Weed Out the Statists The ANNarchist NunFuck the Fed I’m a little mad now. Oh and duh the album with pics of all this is down now cause page is down. Maybe we can reupload here. But people this has wasted SO MUCH TIME!

Anarchist Ann (annarchist) on Twitter

twitter.com

The latest from Anarchist Ann (@annarchist). Guerilla ontologist #Anarchist Nun on the Run World Tour #Comedy http://annarchist.com #anarchist http://reverbnation.com/AnarchistAnn #fuckthefed2013. Dallas, Texas


http://anarchistann.tumblr.com/post/55768798423













Popular Posts