Jul 6, 2012

Tampa Rally Update


My team and I have been hard at work getting our rally ready for Tampa, and I'm happy to say things are coming together nicely! 

Our theme for this event will be, "We Are the Future - A Rally for the Liberty Delegates."  I'm sure it will not only be a great time, but it will also go a long way to proving you and I are the future of the Republican Party.

This event on Sunday, August 26th, at the University of South Florida's Sundome, will be the ONLY pre-Convention event at which I'll be speaking, so I hope to see you'll be able to make it.

In fact, I shot a video today to share further information, which you can see here.

If you're planning to attend, I know my staff would truly enjoy hearing from you. Please click here to RSVP, print your free ticket, and get more information.

This rally will be a very special time for our liberty movement, and I very much hope you can attend this important rally in Tampa!

For Liberty,

Ron Paul

Popular Posts