Jul 8, 2012

Obama Girl vs Ron Paul Girl? A Fair Match Up..? Updated AGAIN

This is an edited version of clip RT did where they used the worst video of me ever and out of context totally. The sticker on the forehead was part of a joke. Oh well, this is my reply to Russia Today.
http://ronpaulgirl.com



This is an edited version of clip RT did where they used the worst video of me ever and out of context totally. The sticker on the forehead was part of a joke. Oh well, this is my reply to Russia Today.
http://ronpaulgirl.com

Have a show and podcast almost every night. First of all this will be random, like me. No “description” of the show really fits. I feel the global consciousness shifting in 2012 too much, I like chocolate. Im scared of the dark and scared to turn 30. I’m too honest, I’m tired of BS, and I don’t care for demagoguery. my fav quote is “find the others” and if you’ve never heard that, then just disregard it. I have a show for selfish reasons, because I want to, I like live radio, and it helps me keep track of myself. I gave it the domain name ronpaulgirl because I love Ron Paul and I figured why not? I’m more than just that, and I will have to change the name someday, but for now i’d rather keep the podcast feed the same & still attract the people to my show that this domain name does. So please don’t label me, you can try but it’s pointless cause I change everyday. I’m a woman and proud of it. I’m a right brain thinker, not left brain. If that makes me a ditz so be it. I’m proud to be that too. I have radio shows on other networks like Ron Paul Radio, Liberty Chat, etc.. (that schedule is somewhere) I have a few 200 videos on youtube one is called “If you register republican in primaries I’ll bake you a cake!” Yes, I want him to win that bad! Make your cake requests here: http://ronpaulgirl.com/requests MORE CAKE AND LESS WARS!
You say silly? I say it worked and got hungry boys to register for primaries. I do things differently, if you don’t like it (instead of saying go to hell) tell me why.. the more I learn the better. I’m not here to preach or teach to anyone.

Popular Posts