Jul 31, 2013

yall i got lost in a chat room that had some minarchists (statists in it) and I scared them all away and it was just me and paco so I think it was a good night. But Chuck is pringing sexy back and Paco pleases his lady the right way and the other dude is cool cause he had a beard and loooked like Jesus. I so killed that discussion cuse i had all the answers and im sorry when that happens.

yall i got lost in a chat room that had some minarchists (statists in it) and I scared them all away and it was just me and paco so I think it was a good night. But Chuck is pringing sexy back and Paco pleases his lady the right way and the other dude is cool cause he had a beard and loooked like Jesus. I so killed that discussion cuse i had all the answers and im sorry when that happens.



Likes: 2



https://www.facebook.com/100000569197118/posts/659052770790357

Popular Posts