Jun 17, 2013

Video - You see me rolling around in a black Mercedes cruising around town and it's packed with ladies Gotta keep it going yeah I'm roaming the map No I never stop until I find something to tap Nokia, iPhone, Galaxy 3 Facebook and your search history Gmail, voicemail, I'm gonna grab it if it's got an on/off switch, baby, I'll tap it I'm making a list, checking it twice it doesn't matter the message or even kind of device Every pic your daughter sends? We've got it ingrained Why do you think Anthony Weiner wants back in the game? Surveilling reporters, don't ever forget it I got so many AP docs you'd think I'm getting college credit Yeah we're saving your searches, that's just a reality "Yes We Can" ain't just a slogan it's our view on legality [CHORUS] I'll tell you this, sir, I greatly abhor your violating the Constitution upon which you swore and a full investigation is needed and more You ever Google Justin Bieber pics? I yield back the floor... Look, this is not a big deal? Why are you having a cow? Look at all these innocent people we can focus on now? Who cares about civil "rights?" I mean, do we all really need em? So you'll oppose the individual mandate? Why do you hate freedom? Look, with front-facing cameras our intel has grown Look at the video we've collected from this year alone This is outrageous, we should be able to use the bathroom freely! Look just the other, wait, hello? Hi. How'd you get this number? Really? Nothing is private anyway, we're posting on walls So what's the big deal if the government is saving your calls? We share our info with companies, this debate should be chilled Everybody come quick! A straw man has been killed! So the next time you're up late and you're surfing your phone Let me reassure you, girl, that you're not alone But if you don't think the surveillance state is really ideal Text yourself about it, let us know how you feel.



Government surveillance never sounded so smooth. Song written and performed by Remy. Produced by Meredith Bragg. About 2:45 minutes. To read Reason's coverag...



Likes: 2



http://youtu.be/SegAoSpHJck

Popular Posts