Dec 16, 2010

I love Carol Paul! She would be the PERFECT First Lady of USA!

She is so cute too, I could eat her up! ya know. She calls him Ronny..
Can you imagine her as first lady? It would be awesome!
She knows real class, she would do awesome things.

Dear Brooke,
Ron and I have so much to be thankful for as we celebrate the holidays with our family this year.

I hope Ben Bernanke gets some rest over the next few weeks, because he'll need it when Ron takes over his monetary policy subcommittee!

Even though it has often kept us apart for long stretches of time, I've always been very proud to send “the Champion of the Constitution” to Washington to give voice to our principles.

And now one of our sons will be joining his dad in Congress!  I know Rand will do everything he can to protect our liberties, and I'm looking forward to seeing them together on Capitol Hill.

I'm also thankful for all you do to support the cause of liberty.  I can't tell you how much it means to Ron and me to know that so many people are out there doing everything they can each day to fight for freedom.

Campaign for Liberty will be one of Ron's strongest allies in the coming year, but before C4L can take action, it needs your help to make some very important decisions.

I hope you'll take some time to read the letter below from Campaign for Liberty President John Tate and support C4L's efforts in 2011.

The only thing better than enjoying how far we've come is knowing how much more we can accomplish together!

Love and Best Wishes for a Happy New Year,

Carol Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks

Popular Posts